** Tier 1 & Tier 2 Fees updated on 2/15/2017
Determining your OECD vs non-OECD payment status for the Principles of STD/HIV Research Course:
- Participants who are citizens of a non-OECD country are eligible for a Tier 2 fee if they are (1) traveling from a non-OECD country to attend the course OR (2) traveling from an OECD country where they have lived for less than 12 months (supporting documentation must be provided).
- Participants who are citizens of OECD countries will pay the Tier 1 fee. In addition, participants who have been residents in an OECD country for 12 months or more will pay the Tier 1 fee regardless of their country of citizenship.
- Non-OECD citizens studying in OECD countries:
- If an international student is paying their own registration and they are from a non-OECD country, as long as they are in good academic standing and have a valid visa, they can pay the non-OECD rate. The student will need to submit a letter of academic standing from their institution to obtain the non-OECD rate.
- If their home institution in the OECD country that can pay the Tier 1 fee for them, they should be paying the Tier 1 fee.
- Sponsors of participants will pay the respective tier fee based on the participant’s eligibility for Tier 1 versus Tier 2, regardless of the sponsor’s location.
OECD status can be verified here: http://www.oecd.org/about/membersandpartners/list-oecd-member-countries.htm
NOTE: Additional information on payment methods for course tuition will be sent after your acceptance to the course has been confirmed.