- Onsite participation for applicants living in OECD countries: $975 USD
- Onsite participation for applicants living in non-OECD countries: $575 USD
- Enrolled UW students taking the course for UW credit: UW summer tuition fees for 3 credit hours
Determining your OECD vs non-OECD payment status for the Principles of STD/HIV Research Course:
- Participants who are citizens of a non-OECD country are eligible for a Tier 2 fee ($575 for 2015). To use the Tier 2 fee, the participant must also be traveling from the non-OECD country to attend the course.
- Participants who are citizens of OECD countries will pay the Tier 1 fee ($975 for 2015). In addition, participants who are residing in OECD countries will pay the Tier 1 fee regardless of their country of citizenship. Non-OECD citizens studying in OECD countries must also pay the Tier 1 fee.
- Sponsors of participants will pay the respective tier fee based on the participant’s eligibility for Tier 1 versus Tier 2, regardless of the sponsor’s location.
OECD status can be verified here: http://www.oecd.org/about/membersandpartners/list-oecd-member-countries.htm
NOTE: Additional information on payment methods for course tuition will be sent after your acceptance to the course has been confirmed.